Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavors to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorization from the event organizer. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Clubtix reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue Management, Clubtix or one of their authorized sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
10. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
11. The Promoter, venue Management and Clubtix accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
15. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
16. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
17. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
18. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
19. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
20. All of these terms and conditions are governed by US Law.
Last Updated: 15th March 2007